Long Distance Friendship Quotes
Friends are one of the pillars of life. They play an important role in your happiness, and a life without friends is a sad and lonely affair. Having someone who understands you and respects your emotions is a blessing and hence, it is natural that you want to have them around you.
A situation may arise when you have to stay away from our friends. But the fact is that the distance between the two of you cannot affect your friendship. Long Distance Friendship quotes and Long Distance Relationship Quotes convey exactly the same feeling one gets when he or she is separated from best friends for some reason.
To help you express your feelings to your friend and tell him that the bond you both share transcends time and space, here are some most perfect quotes on friendship.
- Even if the days don’t allow us to meet each other, memories will. If my eyes can’t see you, my heart will never forget you.
- You may be far away, but you are always close to my heart. It’s good that we are far away because we learnt the patience to wait for each other.
- Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It’s good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.
- I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn’t do for a hug.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.
- Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.
- I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
- A friend allows you distance, but is never far away.
- Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
- So what if the distance is too long? What matters is that we have the courage of love to cover any distance which dares to separate us.
- I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere.
- Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.
- Long distance relationship are like wind to a fire; it puts out the small ones, but inflames the big ones.
- Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.
- If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.
You can watch video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GXS4XWHQNo
Feel free to share your thought :).