You do not come across success just by hoping for it. To achieve true success, you need the strength of mind and body to struggle and work hard to reach your fullest potential. You need the right attitude, self-discipline and the ability to put your goal before your own needs, if you are really driven towards reaching success. There is, after all no substitute for hard work, and as Henry Ford says, “The harder you work, the luckier you get” – the more successful you get!
THE IMPORTANCE OF HARD WORK
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
- Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
- There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.