The sound of heartbreak is deafeningly silent. You may not hear an audible crash, but those who have loved and lost know that lost love can shatter the heart.
Are you going through a bad phase in love? Are you suffering the aftermath of a breakup? If it is any solace to you, know that you are not alone. Many people have treaded on the treacherous path of love, only to be left stranded. Again and again! Whoever said that life is a bed of roses?
But now you are on the crossroads of life, regretting your past and doubting your future. You have perhaps even concluded that you are unlucky in love. Or you have decided to quit, even before the game has begun.
The good news is that time heals all wounds, even a broken heart. You will bounce back. But to do that, you have to stop blaming yourself. To be able to give love, you have to learn to love yourself.
Sad love quotes
- Sometimes you don’t know how much something means to you until it’s taken away.
- Sometimes you have to let people go because they’re toxic to you. Let them go because they take and take and leave you empty.
- Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.
- You not wanting me was the beginning of me wanting myself.
- You can never love people as much as you can miss them.
- You left without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
- Never run back to whatever broke you.
- One day you’re going to wake up and realize that you should have tried.
- I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
- The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell.
- We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because all of life’s lessons are taught through pain.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
- Being with someone who doesn’t love you isn’t called loyalty, it’s called stupidity.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus; the tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re just wasting your time.
- If you have to convince someone you’re right for them, then they aren’t right for you.
- Give the gift of your absence to those who don’t appreciate your presence.
- When someone treats you as only an option, help them narrow their choices by removing yourself from the equation. It’s that simple.
- Apologies don’t fix broken hearts.
- True pain is when you look into the eyes of someone you love and they look away.
- You’re an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry.
- When someone truly cares about you they make an effort, not an excuse.
- If you cheat on someone who’s willing to do anything for you, you’re actually cheating yourself out of true loyalty.
- Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.
- If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors.
- People don’t change; they reveal who they really are.
- The sad thing about betrayal is that it never comes from an enemy.
Hope this will help you smile then move on.
You may also like to watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhh0ghrsNY